Sunday, December 5, 2010

Meet Suzy!

Whats up Everybody,

This is Suzy from Ugada. My full names are Susan Katusiime Adyeeri. Am a female aged 17 (seventeen) and the most important thing about me is that I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal lord ad savior. I love serving him with the whole of my life. A little information about me;

I was born in 1992 in Hoima district to the late Mr. Mugasa Silverest and Mrs. Beatrice Kabanyoro (Both RIP). My parents died when I was only 7 years old, and that made my childhood miserable. I am in form five physics, maths ad biology ad I want to become a doctor. I care/mind about the wellfare of people ad that’s why I want to become a doctor and treat my people around the world. I want all people to be biologically, spiritually, psycologically, financially, ad economically healed ad stable. And that’s why by crook ad hook I must study nomatter what the obstacles. I know being an orphan is not easy ad I sometimes find it difficult to concetrate on my studies but with God everything is possible.

My hobbies are; I love serving the lord, making new friends, travelling in different countries ad meeting new people. I also like listening to music ad watching inspirational movies so that I can learn more. Unfortunately, I have not had a chance of travelling out side Africa but I hope one day I will travel ever where I like. When am at school I read my books seriously ad when am home, I try to have a nap or siesta or read a novel. I stay with my maternal Aunt ad I do have siblings.

Am looking forward to having penpals from all over the world. My addresses are below.

Suzy.Katusiime@gmail.com
+2560700266058
+2560787863215

Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment